ScentAir Named a Winner of Charlotte’s Bestand Brightest Companies to Work For®
We are proud to announce that ScentAir has won the National Association for Business Resources (NABR) award for Charlotte’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® of 2022.
This year, the Best and Brightest program honored ScentAir as one of 12 winning organizations from tens-of-thousands of businesses within the Charlotte area, and one of 42 winners nationwide. Nominees were assessed by an independent research firm, which reviewed several key measures relative to other nationally recognized winners.
ScentAir was evaluated and scored against other nominees in categories that are crucial to a thriving workforce:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Compensation, Benefits and Employee Solutions
- Creative, Wellness and Wellbeing Solutions
- Employee Enrichment, Engagement and Retention
- Employee Education and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Achievement and Recognition
- Communications and Shared Vision
- Work-Life Blend
- Community Initiatives and Corporate Responsibility
- Leadership, Strategy and Company Performance
With over 20 years of experience conducting the Best and Brightest competitions, the National Association for Business Resources (NABR) has identified numerous best Human Resource practices and provided benchmarking for companies that continue to be leaders in employment standards.
ScentAir stood out as one of the Best and Brightest area businesses because of our dedicated team. To all our employees, thank you. One of our core values is that we work hard and have fun. Our team lives that value every day and makes working at ScentAir a truly rewarding experience.
ScentAir will be honored during the virtual Best and Brightest Conference during the week of November 7th, 2022.
Are you ready to join one of Charlotte’s best and brightest companies? Explore our open positions on our Careers page.