ScentAir is open and remains committed to serving your business while following all CDC recommended safety requirements. As the situation around Coronavirus has developed, we have been and will continue to take measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. We would like to take a moment to share the steps we have taken.
Beginning on March 16, the vast majority of ScentAir employees began teleworking from home. Today, only a limited number of employees continue to service customers in the field and within our warehouse. To maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers, ScentAir has implemented the following policies and procedures per guidance from the CDC:
- ScentAir is providing employees with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) following current CDC guidelines
- All employees are required to report any flu-like symptoms, including, but not limited to fever, chills, cough, and shortness of breath
- Any employee showing possible flu symptoms of any kind is required to stay home for a minimum 14-day quarantine period
- Any employee who has been in close proximity to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19, or showing possible symptoms, is required to stay home for a minimum 14-day quarantine period
- Employees are required to follow established sanitation and cleanliness standards recommended by the CDC, including, but not limited to:
- Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not readily available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between others
- Clean and disinfect work surfaces frequently and disinfect plastic products before they are shipped using multiple disinfectants including Lysol spray/wipes and denatured alcohol
We will provide updates should there be any changes to the status of our operations. Please know that our communities remain our top priority, and we sincerely hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. We look forward to continuing to deliver memorable fragrance solutions that drive positive experiences for all of our customers.
Though we are experiencing a high level of call volume, our Customer Care Team is available. If you have any questions about a recent order, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 866.723.6824, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm EST